Bass for challenging spaces
If you've got a pickup truck, sports car, or you just need to haul a lot of stuff, then you know that adding some bass can be a challenge. That's why JL Audio built the TW3 Series 12TW3-D4 shallow-mount subwoofer. This super-thin 12" sub puts out big bass, yet only requires minimum air space, so you can use a much smaller enclosure. Now, you can have your bass and your space too.
Don't let this sub's low profile fool you, it's made for big bass.
JL Audio's amazing engineering
JL Audio used all their tricks to build a sub this slender without giving up performance. Its tough polypropylene cone won't flex under high power, and the large, durable rubber surround helps the cone move large amounts of air. The heavy-duty cast-alloy frame only stands 3-1/2" tall, but provides a stable home for this high-performance bass driver. For best results, you'll want to send this sub up to 400 watts RMS, and its dual 4-ohm voice coils make it a perfect match for a mono amplifier.
- 12" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- shallow-mount design with small airspace requirements
- mica-filled polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- cast alloy basket
- power range: 100-400 watts RMS
- peak power handling: 800 watts
- frequency response: 22-200 Hz
- sensitivity: 84.11 dB
- top-mount depth: 3-1/2"
- sealed box volume: 0.8 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 0.95 cubic feet
- grille not include
- MFR # 92185
What's in the box:
- One 12" Thin-Line subwoofer
- Owner's manual
- Voice coil connection warning